NAI Sullivan Group reports these real estate transactions:
• NNBC III Real Estate LLC paid $623,000 to the the Buddy A. Shadid Revocable Trust for a 6,776-square-foot office building on 0.54 acre at 7300 S Western Ave. Bob Sullivan handled the transaction. Closing was held at Oklahoma City Abstract & Title Co. by Teresa Koeppe.
• Bradford Place Apartments LP paid $500,000 to Melrose46 LLC for a multifamily property on 15.5 acres at 501 N Council Road. Zac McQueen and Amir Shams with NAI Sullivan Group represented the buyer. Closing was held First American Title Insurance Co. by Natalie Reid.
• Michael A. Worku paid $170,000 to the Buddy A. Shadid Trust for a 2,360-square-foot multifamily property on 0.23 acre at 12216-12218 Stratford Drive. Sullivan represented the seller. Closing was held at American Eagle Title Group by Christi Cina.
• Updown Arcade bar leased the newest property in the Plaza District, 4,966 square feet at 1629 NW 16. NAI Sullivan Group recruited the video game and bar/restaurant concept, which operates in six other metro areas. David Hartnack, Sam Swanson and Nathan Wilson with NAI Sullivan Group provided brokerage services to the lessee and lessor.
• AutoZone Development LLC leased 1.35 acres from Danforth Development LLC at Danforth Road and Santa Fe Avenue in Edmond, for a new AutoZone Auto Parts location. Hartnack and Swanson represented the lessee.
• Nelson Oasis LLC leased a 2,000-square-foot industrial property from Camp Plenty Towers LLC at 14816 Bristol Park Blvd. Sullivan provided brokerage services for the lessee and lessor.
Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort reports these transactions: